Table of Contents Hide
- Top 10 Best Wireless Earbuds 2022
- How to choose the type of earbuds that you want to purchase?
- 1: Jaybird X3 sport – wireless earbuds
- 2 : SENSO Bluetooth Headphones
- 3 : Brainwavz BLU-100 Sports Bluetooth 4.0 APTX Headphones
- 4 : HearFuse
- 5 : SoundPEATS
- 6 : Bose Sound Sport in-ear headphones
- 7 : TaoTronics Bluetooth Headphones
- 8 : Samsung Level U Pro
- 9 : Sony Wireless Headphones
- 10 : Plantronics Back Beat Go 2
Best Wireless Earbuds – Well, today is the time of technology. Everywhere you go, you can see the subtle transformation of people. A century ago, the scenario was a lot different than what it is, right now. There is a lot of technological advancement taking place rapidly over time. Only a while ago, mobile phones came into being and now they have burrowed such a big part in our lives. We wonder when a person chooses to exist without one. Such is the charm of it. With phones came laptops, redefined computers, Walkman, iPods. These are the major source of entertainment which is directly proportional to technology.
Our sensory experiences are heightened to such levels that one fails to discriminate what is real and what is surreal. With the invention of Blu-ray, 3-D TVs, highly sensitive touch programs. How can you resist the charm? Technology can now be compared to the antagonist of the Terminator movie, T-1000, always changing shape and size. Have you noticed that the technology we use and demand are slimming down in shape? Phones were humongous, and now they are so petite that they get bent in our pockets.
There is a story which states that humans are innately hedonistic. That is why we have such highly functioning gadgets replacing the human input with artificial intelligence. Our basic form of entertainment and pleasure sees things, listening to them and enjoying the meaning behind them. For this one requires earphones, ear buds or headphones. You can find at least one pair of one of these at household. They deem it dearer than their lives sometimes. Investing shamelessly in it. I recently came across an earphone worth 10 lacs. It had diamonds and rubies studded on it. Some love for it, right?
Top 10 Best Wireless Earbuds 2022
Now that we are talking about this, it leads to the next segment of the article which is Top 10 best wireless earbuds. Before getting into the technicality of it, let us discuss the difference among earphones, earbuds, and headphones. The three of them serve the same purpose of radio/telephonic communication and listening to music for entertainment. They divert in terms of size. Headphones being the largest, covering the head and the ears of the person, earphones smoothly fit into the ears, whereas earbuds are even smaller than earphones, they get perfectly aligned with the ear hole.
Some come with wire, and some are sans wire, you can purchase any of them, depending on your choice, preference, and capital that you are willing to invest. We, the tech team working meticulously for SwitchGeek have researched and put forward a well-designed catalog for the Best wireless earbuds. The list created is reliable with a brief discussion about the features, price range, adaptability, so that you have ample amount of information before investing into anything. We think twice before buying a toothbrush, whether we like the colour, the size or the material it is made of, then why not venture into a little bit of research before purchasing a set of earbuds for yourself or anyone you want to suggest.
How to choose the type of earbuds that you want to purchase?
- First and foremost is the budget. Note down the budget that you have and then narrow it down according to the price range.
- Nature of use, whether it is intended for exercising, heaving lifting, or, casual listening to songs
- Desired look, whether you want one with intangible wires if you are choosing the wire one, the color, the finishing.
- Extra features like whether it is water proof, sturdy resistant, audio boost or sweat resistant. These also play a significant role in sealing the deal.
These are some of the characteristics that people consider before investing into earbuds. Now that, the criteria for investment is dealt with, let us now dig into the list. It has been categorized after a lot of research and analysis.
Undoubtedly, there are so quantities of wireless earbuds to choose from, and supposing that you do not know what you need, you could end up purchasing a headset which does not perform well for your iPod. I liked writing a review and decided to do some research to find the best wireless headphones for iPod on the market currently, and my extensive research let me focus on these top rated wireless earbuds for iPod as following:
1: Jaybird X3 sport – wireless earbuds
Jaybird’s X series is highly sought after, it has enjoyed a lot of success and now is coming out with a brand new model called the Jaybird X3 sport, providing some attractive modifications.
This company is one the few who have ventured into the skill of producing some unparalleled wireless earphones. Specifically, the x series. Their price range may be a bit appalling, but there is a possible justification for this. With some of the best state of the art features like
- Sweat proof resistibility
- Made in 6mm drivers
- Appealing noise cancellation system
- Battery life lasting up to 8 hours
- Compact design
- Best for sporty purposes
- Best noise isolation feature
- Innovative design
- It is considered as one of the best wireless earbuds for working out.
These are the features available to the buyer if he decides to invest into it, but there are some disadvantages as well which you should be aware of.
- Powerful audio performance with strong
- Rich bass and well-defined
- Plenty of gels and ear
- Great battery life
- Left and right earpieces are not labeled
- Uses unique charger
- The design may look pretty but it isn’t as comfortable as it should be
- It may be too pricey for some people
2 : SENSO Bluetooth Headphones
It will be undoubtedly under your budget, as it comes under $40.The design of the earphones follows a simple pattern of a black colour scheme with a hint of red colour. The creators have kept this to a minimalistic design. It comes with an attractive carrying case, giving you a total of 3 ear-tips of various sizes to suit the anatomy of the human ear. Senso also comes with a small charger, how cute is that? Some features which you might like are discussed down below.
Important read :
- The sound quality is worth the price which you would pay for the pair.
- The earbuds are packed with a lot of accessories, thus deeming it appealing.
- With an IPX7 rating, it also plays HI-FI audio files.
- For the purpose of using it for an extended time, you can totally depend on this.
- They have an innovative noise cancellation system.
They have their downside too. People complain that the size of the earbuds is a little too much. Well to each his own.
- True high definition sound
- Bluetooth V4.1
- IPX7 Waterproof/Sweatproof Protection
- Longer battery life
- Passive Noise Cancellation
- Secure Comfort Fit
- Stopped working after a few months
- Music keeps breaking up
3 : Brainwavz BLU-100 Sports Bluetooth 4.0 APTX Headphones
This Bluetooth wireless earbud with a CSRBC8645 a 4.0 technology offers an aptX codec support. Comfortable, light weight, great sound quality and the technology to work with Apple plus Windows. Brainwavz doesn’t fail to impress us.
This is on the 3rd rank because of its substantially low battery life. Lasting only up to four hours, they make up for it by upping their sound quality. If you are an adventure rookie like me, then Brainwavz will come handy to you as it is enclosed in a sturdy case to provide protection. It fits comfortably in your ears; you will not even know how it sits so properly there.
- Good-quality material
- Satisfying sound
- LED indicator is confusing.
- Noise isolation is not good.
4 : HearFuse
HearFuse is the true best wireless earbud. The audio, the design, the compactness, all compliment the earbuds in large proportions. The design given to these little creatures are very pulchritude, with Bluetooth 4.2 technology. Here are some cons and pros:
- Sweat proof
- Sturdy thus deems useful for workouts and heavy lifting
- Battery life which lasts up to 5 hours
- 120 hours of standby
- Impressive control center
- And of course, noise cancellation system
- Being dubbed as one of the best wireless Bluetooth earbuds
- Allows two people to use it at the same time
- Proprietary charging port may incur a bug.
- Battery life does not seem long lasting
- Needs extra care to deal.
5 : SoundPEATS
SoundPEATS Bluetooth Headphones is my favourite, and comes 5th on the list of Best wireless earbuds. The most striking feature about this is that it comes in extremely small size. This company is relatively new in the market. The aim of the producers is to provide the best quality in lower prices. What else do you require?
The size being smaller than Airpods, comes with a carrying case which doubles the charging cradle. The sound quality is pretty decent for their size.
- They provide impressive voice and sound quality keeping in mind their petite size
- The package that they come in is tightly packed to ensure they don’t get lost.
- The carrying case doubles up the charging of the earbuds.
- Provides a decent battery life
The cons of the earbuds which is ranked 5th on the list of best wireless earbuds for running carries some drawbacks as well. They are as follows.
- These earbuds are very lightweight
- Crystal clear sound quality and deep bass
- Sound occasionally skips over tracks
- Issues with regard to extended use
- Due to its extraordinarily petite size, t holds the probability of getting lost
- Battery life could be better.
6 : Bose Sound Sport in-ear headphones
What do we have for the sixth number? Well, none other than Bose Sound Sport in-ear headphones.
These headphone/ earbuds require very less expenditure. Providing a rare noise cancellation system. If your budget is tight and you want a good sound quality earbud, then this is what you should be looking for.
- Light weight
- Design which favors ergonomic feasibility
- Sporty, sturdy
- Sweat and water proof
- With the compatibility to suit all iPhone and Window devices.
- 3.5 jack
- And one-year warranty.
The Advantages and drawbacks are as follows,
- Unbeatable sound quality
- Stay in place even during workouts
- Very comfortable fit
- Volume controls and mic didn’t work properly
- Headphones were overpriced
7 : TaoTronics Bluetooth Headphones
The TaoTronics Bluetooth Headphones Wireless in Earbuds is the seventh rank holder for the list being discussed.
It has both a Sports Sweatproof Earphones and a built in Mic. This pair of beauty earbuds also comes within the price range which can be dubbed as very nominal for people. The design is full of attractive modifications, being the best wireless earbuds for iPhone, it can even leave behind the famous Skullcandy in the market that too at a lower range.
- Made with the best noise canceling system in the entire market
- The silicone pads within make it as soft as butter
- Sweat and water proof
- The sound quality is appreciative and best for gaming purposes
- Built in mic
- Gives you the innovative feature of hands-free
- A 3.5 mm jack is compatible with almost every device present in the market.
These were some of the best features that will be provided if you decide to buy it but we should also venture into the drawbacks which are as follows
- Bass could be better
- One could make out the distortion from real music.
- Good sound quality
- Light and compact design
- Sweat-proof material
- Noise-cancelling feature
- Tiny controls
- Limited battery life
8 : Samsung Level U Pro
Yay, we are heading towards the end of the list. At the 8th rank, we have Samsung Level U Pro.
The design of this pair is rather futuristic. There is a neckband conjoining the two earbuds. The neckband is lightweight, so there is nothing to worry. It is by no doubt, sweat proof, water proof, sturdy, and, meant for sporty wear. There is no compromising on sound quality nonetheless. The neck gives vibration to alert the user of an incoming notification.
- It provides you with a decent sound quality.
- Futuristic design with a neckband.
- It is lightweight and easy to use
- A special method of alerting the user of notification.
The cons of the pair as we are doing a review is as follows.
- The design can be a problem to some; it may seem cumbersome
- Minimalistic in approach
What else would you need, if it were me, I would run to get them and flaunt on all social media.
- Decent microphone
- High volume
- UHQA ready
- Not comfortable while running
- Harsh treble
9 : Sony Wireless Headphones
Sony’s MDR series is widely known to create some ridiculously good wireless earphones which win the hearts of the buyer.
- Great bass effect
- The capability of NFC
- It can show off because it has the best battery life among this list, lasting up to 8.5 hours at a moderate level of volume and if you raise the volume higher, the difference in battery life is seen only up to a few hours. Still impressive though.
- Comfortable to wear.
- And an excellent seal
But the only disadvantage is that it doesn’t have a good carrying case, so traveling with it might make it difficult.
- Fantastic audio performance
- Deep lows and clear
- Well-defined highs
- Quite expensive
10 : Plantronics Back Beat Go 2
Last but certainly not the least, we have Plantronics Back Beat Go 2.
Unlike its other earbuds or earphones, Plantronics Back Beat Go 2, looks rather simple but this does not overshadow its performance. The sound is incredible; they have got just the right balance this time. The earbuds have been designed keeping in mind the people who like to work out a lot. Thus it is
- Light weight
- Sweat proof
- Water proof
The only place where it cannot match up to is for its
- Average battery life
- And an absence of a carrying case.
- Affordable for wireless
- Noise-canceling headphones
- 24 hour battery life
- Noise cancellation isn’t quite good
- Bass not particularly full
- The headphone is still a little heavy
Conclusion : Well, this finally brings us to the end of the article. We can ensure you that any of the earbuds that you buy based on this list will be liked by you. Our tech team at SwitchGeek has really put their hearts into making this list. We hope you it helped you. Till then Au revoir.